Children of the 2020s study: Accessibility Statement
This accessibility statement applies to the https://children2020s.com/ website.
This website is run by Ipsos. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts on some browsers
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- some text will not reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window
- you may not be able to skip to the main content when using a screen reader
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, or audio recording, please contact us on:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- call 0800 056 8184
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 10 working days.
We’re constantly looking for ways to improve. If you have any questions or feedback regarding the accessibility of this website, or if you encounter any accessibility issues, please let us know using the contact details above.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Ipsos is committed to making this website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
- This statement was prepared on 18 August 2021. It was last reviewed in May 2022.
- This website was last tested on 18 August 2021. The test was carried out by Ipsos. We conducted internal testing on parts of the website against known accessibility requirements.